We are a Room for All Church
“You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your mind. This is the greatest and first commandment. And a second is like it: You shall love your neighbor as yourself.” -Matthew 22:37-39
What We Believe
- We believe that ALL are created in the image of God
- We DO NOT believe that homosexuality is a sin
- We believe that the Holy Scripture is crucial to understanding and following Jesus Christ. We have a high regard for the scripture and believe that it is perfect in all it intends to teach; it is out of this great love of and respect for scripture that we have journeyed to become a church that is open and affirming.
- We DO NOT believe in Conversion Therapy or other uses of scripture that go against the teachings of Jesus Christ who welcomed the marginalized and demands us to love.
- We believe we are called to offer the love, grace, and healing of Jesus Christ to the LGBTQ Community as we cry out against those who abuse scripture and abuse others in the name of Jesus Christ.
Compelled by the inclusive love of God revealed in Jesus Christ, Room for All envisions the day when people of all sexual identities and gender expressions are fully affirmed in the life and ministry of the Reformed Church in America.